4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
5 “With whom will you compare me or count me equal?
To whom will you liken me that we may be compared? Isaiah 46:4-5
Do you find it hard sometimes to sustain a positive self attitude, or sustain a path of righteousness? A lot of times this is due to us relying only on our own willpower and not relying on our Lord and Savior. Society tells us that we don't need anyone for anything, that we can do it all on our own. This is where we fail in many of our efforts to sustain good momentum in our life. God describes in this scripture how He will carry and sustain us, and will also rescue us. How easy would it be for us if we only remembered to allow God to sustain us. Let Him who laid down His son's life for us and rescued us from sin, carry us forward into a positive self attitude and path of righteousness. Be sustained through the power of God who already promised this.
Have a great weekend.
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment